Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 29th Babe!


TJ turned the big 2-9......yep, his last year of being in his twenties is underway. I thought I would list 29 things that are great about him, so here goes (in no particular order):


29-Never complains about his busy busy schedule

28-Laughs easily...at everything!

27-Quick to apologize

26-Very smart

25-Good looking

24-Great Smile

23-Athletic

22-Loves to spoil his wife and kids

21-Generous to those in need

20-Takes criticism well, and learns from it

19-Does everything 100%...no matter how small the task

18-Great artist, this guy can draw anything

17-Plays the piano

16-Fun Daddy

15-Habla espanol...speaks spanish

14-Good driver, has really cut back on his speeding tickets :).

13-Creative

12-Tries to improve himself

11-Accomplishes his goals

10-Would do ANYTHING for his siblings and parents

9-Keeps in touch with all 4 siblings who live far away

8-Writes hilarious birthday raps

7-NEVER complains about how messy our house is or if I dont cook dinner(thanks!)

6-Never loses his temper

5-Always wants to go do fun stuff, get out and experience life

4-Supportive to me in all my endeavors, big or small

3-Great sense of humor, he can find humor in almost any situation

2-Competitive

1-Best husband a girl could ask for!


Love you!

9 comments:

Logan said...

29? Holy Crap!

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

Oh My TJ! How you've grown! Happy Birthday! I miss you guys. I've never even seen Krew in person. Is TJ still working in provo? We love you and Happy Birthday!

Kateka said...

I can't believe he is 29!! What's even more crazy was that we met him in what, '03, when he was 23 and I remember thinking he was so old then. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!!

PS. I think I am going to steal the idea of the birthday rap. That is awesome.

Stacy said...

Deedge IS nice. I like Deedge.

Mama said...

i love the list! miss u !

Stephanie said...

i would like a birthday rap.

Trisha said...

They all sound true to TJ!

Tris said...

That T.J. is definitely a keeper. Did you mention he likes poop? That's what I love about him.

Tris said...

...and mullets. He likes mullets too!