7 and 1/2 years ago....(Holy cow, has it really been that long? We are getting OLD.) I moved up to Logan with these lovely ladies. I will forever be friends with each and every one of them. We got together for a little lunch and lots of laughter. Love you girls!
7 comments:
Ooooh! Looka me! Looka me in the middle! I miss all you gals so much.
uhhhh....
anyway! I am so glad we've all kept in touch.
Ugh Kateka! Kitty cat got your tongue or something?
N-E-ways. Thanks for visiting my blog Courtney! Uponst looking real close at that pitcher again with this zoomification feature on my computer, I realizationed that it weren't me. I never wear my hair that long. So sorry about the misidentification.
Look me up if you in Tupelo and we can have a good laugh over this! And by the way, I'd check on your friend Kateka. Seem like she got a bad case of the boojies.
Wowza...I cant believe its been that long ago.
What an awesome group of gals!
Is that me in the middle? I am not sure??? What a fun day! Let's do it again soon. I have an idea, next time lets get something really good to go and eat at someones house so we can stay as long as we want and talk as loud as we want and it won't matter if we talk about butt grabbing or pole dancing! :)
Sure...you can get together with these girls, but not with us :) Where have you been!
Who talking about pole dancing? JakeAndAsh, if you gonna bear Rondell's resemblence you better be acting like a lady out on them streets and not like a tramp. Mmph.
Post a Comment