I will quit playing with Christmas toys and update my blog. I have been enjoying the holidays, playing, napping, coughing, laughing, eating, reading, and only cleaning when I have to. So here are some pics:
Krew helped decorate the tree...
Lainey was jazzed about her Dora helmet, she calls it a "Hemet". Too bad we live in Utah and its too cold and snowy to ride a bike at Christmas.
Isn't he sweet? He likes to play with his big truck. It came filled with giant Legos, which make for perfect chewing toys. He likes to tip the truck and spin the wheels.
The Smith family white elephant game. TJ and his cute sister Emily both won Snuggies....minus the reading lamp. (For those of you who are unfortunate enough to not own a snuggie, they come with a bonus reading lamp that clips to your books). I won a giant picture of my bro in law Avery without a shirt on...he is very hairy, I think I will hang it in my kids room let them belive they have a picture of a gorilla on their wall.
One of the favorite gifts Santa brought to our house is a playhouse, two tunnels, and a tent, that all connect together. The kids love it. Lainey has been really into building forts lately. Here are the kiddos hanging out together. Unfortunately it fills our already tiny living room, so we only have the playhouse set up right now. Maybe next Christmas I will ask for a house.....
8 comments:
To cute!!! Looks like you guys had a marvelous Christmas. Your little family is adorable. Your kids are getting so big!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kasey
I think next Christmas, I'll have to ask for a house too.
Love the pics.
Merry Christmas to our favorite family...you better ask for a house in this neighborhood...serious!
Let me start by saying thanks for not posting the picture of the hairy gorilla. Oh wait....you left it at my mom's. Darn it! We will have to ship it as soon as possible. I know you are missing it.
Secondly, the your little boy cousin has awesome fro hair like Myles. I'm lovin' that.
And lastly but most importantly your kids are so stinkin' cute! I could just eat them. (And you know how I love to eat.)
I loved your Christmas card! So cute! I love the snuggies-very stylish! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
i know what you mean when she, "sings her quite heart out!" You couldn't have desribed it better!! So wonderful that you posted! I miss you already!
love you sis,
your sis
Cute pictures! Looks like your family had a fun Christmas! Jed won a Snuggie at a white elephant party too...funny!
Cute update! I love it! We need a Haws cousin party or something! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment