
We were laughing our heads off at Lainey last night, she would put this rag on her head and then crawl around. The first few times she did this she wanted the rag over her face so she couldn't see anything, which she soon figured out wasn't very fun, so then she settled for this "Mary-like" ensemble. It was so funny. It took her a minute or two to get the rag on her head the right way and the second she had it on...off she went!

Lainey and TJ in their shades...

Lainey is also becoming an expert climber. She especially likes to climb onto the dishwasher when I am trying to do the dishes.
2 comments:
hunter does the exact same thing, it drives me crazy, i can hardly get the sharp knives out before he climbs on. she is so cute.
Courtney I don't think I have told you how much I love YOUR blog. I think you are hilarious. Your little girl is just the funniest little girl ever. I am so so so happy that you have a blog blog blog!
Post a Comment