Oh here I go again! SHE IS SO SMART! I just can't say it enough. I can't believe she knows how to do that already. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow she starts reading YOU night time stories. She probably gets her smarts from her...dad. Just kidding! Well not really, because you are BOTH smart!
linc does the same thing i love it, but i dont love to clean up the mess! she is a doll, that hair is so cute. ps, i love your blog name, we say that all the time and it never gets old!
courtney, hi! this is jacee (golding) smith. last time cole & i saw you and tj was in walmart, like 2 1/2 years ago or something:) lainey is adorable! we had a little girl in may too, her name is bailey. it's so fun to see what you guys are up to! if you want to see our blog, email me at jaceelynsmith@yahoo.com and i'll send an invite. you guys are too cute!
Hey Court! I haven't looked at your blog in a while! You have been busy! I am glad I missed out on the April fool's joke because I would have totally believed you too!! You guys are awesome! Take care and don't let Lainey grow to fast!
Cute video of Lainey, I heard the microwave beep in that video, what were ya cookin?? I've been hearing from Tristin of all the fun things Lainey has learned how to do. She sure is a cutie. Can't believe she's almost a year!!
It's your old pay Lisa from Logan Regional. Like others have said enjoy that cute little girl because before you know it she will be 12 and very sassy!! She is a doll. I am new to this blog thing but check mine out if you get a chance. the3taylors.blogspot.com
fancy running into you two on Saturday! Good food and great friends can't be beat. you guys are so fun, and down to earth! -- a quality I love in friends. hope you have a great week! Welcome back to Utah Courtney!
10 comments:
Oh here I go again! SHE IS SO SMART! I just can't say it enough. I can't believe she knows how to do that already. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow she starts reading YOU night time stories. She probably gets her smarts from her...dad. Just kidding! Well not really, because you are BOTH smart!
linc does the same thing i love it, but i dont love to clean up the mess! she is a doll, that hair is so cute.
ps, i love your blog name, we say that all the time and it never gets old!
courtney, hi! this is jacee (golding) smith. last time cole & i saw you and tj was in walmart, like 2 1/2 years ago or something:)
lainey is adorable! we had a little girl in may too, her name is bailey. it's so fun to see what you guys are up to! if you want to see our blog, email me at jaceelynsmith@yahoo.com and i'll send an invite. you guys are too cute!
Hey Court! I haven't looked at your blog in a while! You have been busy! I am glad I missed out on the April fool's joke because I would have totally believed you too!! You guys are awesome! Take care and don't let Lainey grow to fast!
so cute! It made me miss Halli when she was that age, she loved to do that too! Watch out, she'll be two years old like Halli before you know it!
Cute video of Lainey, I heard the microwave beep in that video, what were ya cookin?? I've been hearing from Tristin of all the fun things Lainey has learned how to do. She sure is a cutie. Can't believe she's almost a year!!
Hi Courtney,
It's your old pay Lisa from Logan Regional. Like others have said enjoy that cute little girl because before you know it she will be 12 and very sassy!! She is a doll. I am new to this blog thing but check mine out if you get a chance.
the3taylors.blogspot.com
Bye for now
Lisa
fancy running into you two on Saturday! Good food and great friends can't be beat. you guys are so fun, and down to earth! -- a quality I love in friends.
hope you have a great week! Welcome back to Utah Courtney!
Oh she is way to sweet!!
Hey Courtney...Yeah!!! You have a blog and I found it!!! BLS sure was a blast huh? I can't wait to go again in two years.
Post a Comment