Wednesday, April 2, 2008
APRIL FOOLS!
Okay, sorry to those who were really excited about our new house, but it was an April Fool's joke. We are definitely still living at Grandma's. It was interesting however to hear people's reactions. I was on the phone non-stop all morning and afternoon. Probably the most fitting reaction was "that's just not TJ and Courtney's style" to which I totally agree (we are a little too conservative with our money to go out and buy a huge brand new house like that. I also liked the comment "Coming from Courtney I thought the major purchase was going to be a new outfit or something" (I guess I am pretty frugal....or cheap). Anyway, thanks for the fun time, hope you all had a great april fools day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you sure got me!! Cody asked "What does TJ do for a living!!" We were both shocked!! That's exciting you're going down to one day a week!! I can't wait for that day!! You sure got the cutest little girl!! I can't wait to see you guys!!
So I showed the girls at work the pic of your "new house" and Kristee S. and Misty were like what the? They were telling us stories about how you would buy something from the grill and feel like you splurged! HA! We miss you and want you to come work with us.
Courtney Courtney Courtney!!! I was so excited when I thought you would be so close, we could've been hanging out... ;) SO MAD THAT YOU TRICKED ME! AND MAD THAT YOU BROUGHT ANDREA IN ON THE JOKE AND NOT ME... (boo-hoo, i feel left out..) But don't worry, i still love you!!
Hey TJ and Courtney! This is Craig and Amanda...long lost acquantances of Logan Utah. I found your blog from the Merrel's and I hope it's okay if I add you as one of our links. I had no idea you guys had a baby! How fun!! Feel free to check us out at our blog anytime as well! :)
I have to also comment that when Craig saw the picture of your "new home" is was like OH MAN! Not fair...I just laugh at him.
Post a Comment