Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We did it! We are homeowners!


So, here is a picture of our new house (this exact one is not ours, our yard isn't finished)! Sorry we kept it a secret, we just weren't sure if we were going to be able to buy the one we wanted so we decided it would be easier to keep it between the two of us. It is in a new development right between bluffdale and Lehi. We are so excited, we LOVE the house and we have already met a few neighbors. We are pretty sure we are going to finish the basement into an apartment so we can have some help paying the mortgage and get the basement finished at the same time. There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and the kitchen is awesome! The house is totally finished so we can move in about 2-3 weeks once everything is finalized. Thanks for sharing our excitement! We will have a housewarming party as soon as we are all moved in.

8 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

SOOOO.......... Fabulous! Your house is HUGE! I am so excited for you two!!! I can't wait to come and visit when you guys are all settled in! Congrats again!!!

Kasey

Angie said...

wow- I will live with you and pay rent-- that is a HUGE house-- congrats and good luck with all the new stuff you get to do with a house of your very own- we are excited for you!

Ashley said...

Wow! That is awesome! I am so excited for you! It will be so nice to have your very onw house! that is great!

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad you are finally telling people now. I don't know how much longer I could have kept the secret. Thanks for confiding in me early, I know how it is to try and keep a secret like that. You have to tell someone! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

CORT, YOUR MOM THINKS YOU ARE MAKING THIS UP. SHE Told me to tell you.. LOVE YOUR GUTS ash

Kallee said...

That is some April fools joke?! Man, that's a nice house. Are you serious? Maybe Clayton and I could move in and pay the rent. It was fun to find your blog and know that I can check up on you every now and then.

kallee cook

Christensen's said...

You have got to be kidding me! I thought you said around 200? Even though I was really hoping you would move to happy valley, I am still happy for you both!
Sarah

Shannon said...

That is a really awesome house. Hope this isn't an April Fools Joke! Sorry i never called back when you called me like over a month ago.