Monday, March 31, 2008
quick update
For those of you I haven't spoken with lately, here is a quick update. I just cut back at work a few weeks ago, and now I only work one night shift a week, and let me tell you, it is AWESOME! I look forward to going in because I know its just once and I dont have to go again for another week, and it is nice to get out of the house and use my nursing skills every once in a while. TJ just barely (as of last night) finished his applications to go back to school. He is applying at the U of U, Westminster, and Utah State's (UVU extension) MBA program. He is excited to go back, and I am excited for him, but I got a taste of what the next two years will be like this past month while he was studying for the GMAT, and I think I will need a few more hobbies. Lainey is doing well, we hate how fast she is growing up, I especially hate it because I have to think about when we want our next little one, and who wants to be pregnant again? I think once is enough for most girls to realize its not the most fun you'll ever have. I get to spend a week in Vegas with my sister, I am so excited, but nervous to fly without TJ and with Lainey! Wish me luck. Anyway, I think thats it, other than the fact that my house is a mess, I have to get groceries, do the laundry, shower, paint the barn (me), and I dont really want to do any of it! A day in the life of a house wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aren't you loving not working as much? I don't work at all outside the home and I absolutely love it. You'll have to let me know how the traveling goes. Halli and I are going to Minnesota on wed, wish us luck!
WHAT? One day a week?! I am so jealous. But good for you of course. I asked Cheryl months ago if I could go down to one day and here I am still working two days per week! Fewey. Ooh I'm getting mad just talking about it. On a different note, that is awwwesome about the call to London! And I agree about that whole teary MTC thing. Not looking forward to doing that again with my little bro. Lunch in April would be fab. I'll email you soon. Oh and my vote is for the USU extension. Then you can come work for your best friend Cheryl again. Tell your husband. Just kidding. Sort of.
Hello....Stranger, How are you. I hope you dont mind I ran across your blog and had to read it. Lainey is getting so big!! I will be checking back in with you to see what is going on. Take care
Leslie
4-bennetts.blogspot.com
Courtney Courtney Courtney... hahaha what's up COUS? Sounds like you are doing well, i am jealous that you get to go to Vegas, I wanna go, hey you should sneak me in your suitcase! (haha, that would be a sight to see huh?) Anyway, have fun, can't wait to see ya sometime!!
Post a Comment