Lainey has her two bottom teeth, she wasn't grumpy at all when they were coming in. Her aunt Heidi noticed them before TJ and I did, we are great parents, huh? Anyway, here they are. She has so many new tricks! She can touch your nose if you tell her to, clap her hands if you tell her to, she says "Hi" and waves, says "uh-oh" when she drops something, makes monkey noises, and she is pulling herself up to stand on everything. I cant believe how much she learns every single day, its amazing!
4 comments:
I didn't know Easton was getting his first teeth either! So, you aren't the only one! Lainey is so cute and getting so big! Andrea said I need to get the clips that you have for her for Keagan's hair!
Julie
Teeth? Is she really old enough? Where has this past year gone? I hate how time flies by so quickly. Enjoy her while you can because before you know she will be a terrible three.
She is amazing. It was great to see you guys yesterday.
I know I keep saying this, but she is so dang cute!
Kasey
Post a Comment