Friday, March 21, 2008

Lainey laughing

Here is a video of Lainey laughing her little head off. I apologize for the shaky camera, but I was hitting myself on the head with a balloon, and it was hard to hold the camera still. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kateka said...

Oh my heavens. That was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! I love her little laugh.

linzy said...

She is sooo cute!!

Meghan said...

That is sooo cute! Especially coming from her because she's always so straight faced. I am sitting here watching it with Landon and he keeps saying, "Play it again".

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute!! I have so much fun looking at your blog and seeing what you guys are up to!

Tris said...

Avery, Kamree, and I just watched this and it cracked us up. We had to watch it a couple of times. She is so stinking cute! If I didn't know better and she didn't have such a big smile I would have thought she might be crying. I wish we could see you guys more often. She is changing so fast!