Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppy Easter!






We had a simple, quiet easter this year. My mom is out of town with Melinda (she just had her baby) and so my dad and brother came up and had easter dinner with TJ and I . Its a scary thing when I am the one in charge of a holiday dinner..... but I think I did okay. I wanted to attach a picture of Lainey in her dress, and as you can see I couldn't pick just one, so I decided to put a bunch on.

4 comments:

linzy said...

What a pretty little princess! We need to get together again!

The Mortensens said...

Hey guys! Remember us, the Mortensen's from Logan? I just found your blog after looking at Brian and Kasey's. I didn't know you had a little girl! What a cutie!! It is fun to catch up, where are you guys now? We have blog if you want to check us out - we are about to go private though, so if you want, send me your e-mail! http://themortensenfamily.blogspot.com
~Kara and Scott

Tris said...

So cute! Where did you get that dress? Did you have a nice Easter? I missed not spending time with any family this year. We missed you!
P.S. How did the Amazing Easter Egg Challenge go with the Young Men and Young Women? I hoped they liked it.
Love ya,
Tris

Jules said...

So cute! Hey, I saw your cute husband running (I am thinking on his lunch break) today! I don't think he saw me, but I waved. --if it wasn't TJ, there is a STRONG resemblance to someone here in Provo!