Ever since I can remember my mom's entire family travel to Fish Lake, same weekend, same place. We are still going and now the grand kids bring their kids and we pretty much rent out the whole place. My aunt brings crafts to paint, there are activities for the kids, we have a dutch oven competition with prizes, lots of fishing, laughing, and visiting. Its pretty much the only time I see my cousins, so its always nice to see them. I only took a few shots this year, so enjoy.
 |
| One of the problems with being potty trained.....no toilets on the boat! We tried to get him to pee off the side of the boat but Krew has morals and refused. |
 |
| All my parents grand kids. Good lookin' bunch! |
See you next year fish lake!
2 comments:
Court! You look gorgeous! As always. So does the rest of your clan! Good lucking bunch, for sure.
Were you there labor day weekend? We go there almost every year as well on labor day with all of my moms family! I love that place!
Post a Comment