One of the cousins came and stayed with us for a few days of fun, fun, and some more fun. We never stopped! We loved having her here. She was a big help to me and my kids loved playing with her.
Drive in Movie! A must for every summer. Jammies? Check. Pillows? Check. Treats? Check. Check. Check. (Courtesy of BobMyRealtor's truck. Thanks Dad!)
Discovery Gateway. It was crowded but we had a blast. Helicopter away!
Of course, we had to visit the "UP" house. :)
We sewed a peasant skirt. She did a lot of the cutting, sewing, and ironing.
We also went swimming, a shopping trip to IKEA, a trip to Hobby Lobby, WalMart and we ended the whole week with a rodeo. This picture says it all.
She said,"There's no such thing as boring at your house!"
Mission Accomplished.
Come again!!!!
3 comments:
I bet you are the best auntie ever!
You are so adorable and all the nieces and nephews just luv ya! What's not to love?
I'm so sorry it's taken so long to read this. I'm never on the computer lately! And Paige is at school so I'll have her read it later. She will LOVE it! Thanks again for taking her into your home and spoiling her and loving her. She loves you and your sweet family. I'm so glad we have you in our family. You made one little girl feel very special this summer. Thanks again. Love you.
Post a Comment