Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Unplugged Update

Hello! Sorry its been so long, and unfortunately this post will be lame. I have so many things I need to update but just dont have time to do it right now. Anyway, for those of you (1 or 2 people) who have been wondering about our no TV month, I am happy to report that not only was it a SUCCESS but it was SO EASY! I thought Lainey would throw a few fits, but she really didnt care because we did fun things instead. We are still continuing the no TV, partly because we have enjoyed being more productive and involved, but also because our TV is now broken. I plugged it in the other day while the kids were napping to catch up on some news and it doesnt work! So, now we REALLY are a no TV family. :) Oh well, I guess we will buy one when a killer sale happens, and I am glad we are already used to it being off!

5 comments:

EMILY said...

You are amazing! Seriously! Nowadays that is a huge deal. Sad isn't it? We humans are a bunch of couch potatoes. :) I am a fan of no TV so keep it up, sista! Love ya.

bmarie said...

I know there are ALWAYS killer tv sales for Father's Day...

Christensen's said...

That is awesome. I try hard not to let my kids watch tv, but I wouldn't have a choice if I didn't have one. Good job!

Jaci said...

wow! way to go guys!!!

Chelsea said...

Court, you can do!
I have been completely TV-less for 6 months now. ITs so great! I catch up on news online here and there but my nights arent taken over by TV shows I HAVE to see.

Good luck girl!