We were able to celebrate Halloween all week long! Playgroup had a party on Wednesday, the ward Trunk-or-Treat on Thursday, Trick-or-treating at TJ's work on Friday, and Trick-or-treating on Saturday. I have decided Halloween is one of the best Holidays there is. Lainey chose to be a frog.....I dont know if it had anything to do with the fact that her favorite color is green, but she loved it. Krew was out little Krew Bear, I think he makes a great bear with his big brown eyes. Anyway, here are some pics....52 days til Christmas!!!
That bear suit looked so dang cute on Krew! (They both looked cute). And I agree...his big brown eyes complimented it perfectly. I liked your reminder of how many days left until Christmas...it's just right around the corner!!
So cute Courtney! I love both of the kids costumes! I hope we see you at the Christmas party this year (which means I need your address to send you an invite :) )
So cute Courtney! I love both of the kids costumes! I hope we see you at the Christmas party this year (which means I need your address to send you an invite :) )
So cute your kids are huge they are darling. It sounds like things are going awesome. I miss not seeing you. I can't beleive you are already counting down to christmas I love it.
13 comments:
That bear suit looked so dang cute on Krew! (They both looked cute). And I agree...his big brown eyes complimented it perfectly. I liked your reminder of how many days left until Christmas...it's just right around the corner!!
Super cute. Your kids are so darling! Can you email me your address? kasey130@yahoo.com
kasey
WOW, he does make a great bear, but I must say Lainer is quite the froggy too. Super cute.
Can I just eat your kids up? Please, let me. :)
cute babies!!!! love you!
I love their costumes!
So cute Courtney! I love both of the kids costumes! I hope we see you at the Christmas party this year (which means I need your address to send you an invite :) )
So cute Courtney! I love both of the kids costumes! I hope we see you at the Christmas party this year (which means I need your address to send you an invite :) )
Cute Halloween pictures! Your family is so adorable!
So cute your kids are huge they are darling. It sounds like things are going awesome. I miss not seeing you. I can't beleive you are already counting down to christmas I love it.
Family pictures turned out SO CUTE! I love them. It's a nice feeling when the pictures actually look good :)
It's time for you to post on your blog again. I didn't want to have to point this out, but it is past due. Okay thanks.
I second Janelle's post, it's nearly Christmas, no more Halloweenies...
Post a Comment