I was in charge of our neighborhood playgroup this month and I arranged a tour of the local fire station. The kids had a lot of fun. They were able to "drive" the fire truck, climb into the back of an ambulance, see all the tools a fire man uses, and watch one of the guys dress up in his fire gear. The fire men were great with the kids and they even gave them little fire hats!

+of+P8112999.JPG)

Lainey got her teeth cleaned for the first time. They used all the real equipment on her, even the mouth sucker (dont know what its really called) . She was so good, she had a great time thanks to the great hygenist at Dr. Jarmin's office. No cavities!
2 comments:
I need to take Kempton to the dentist. He went when he was 2 because he has an underbite, but they didn't do anything. I need to arrange a fire day for my kids that sounds fun!
That was such an awesome playgroup. Thanks again for arranging for us to go. Ziff loved it. (and thanks for emailing me pictures!).
Also....I LOVE the family picture you had taken on Krew's blessing day. Lainey's cheesy smile is just too adorable. I love her little angel face.
Post a Comment