Saturday, July 25, 2009

Krew's Blessing

Krew was blessed earlier this month. Krew slept through the whole thing (phew!) and TJ did such a nice job. Thanks to our family who came and shared this special day with us. We had a delicious brunch of Jim's Secret Recipe Waffles with all the toppings. It was a perfect day. He is such a sweet baby, we are so blessed to have him in our home. He will give anyone huge smiles if you make eye contact with him, and he started laughing a couple weeks ago. Lainey just adores him, and so do his parents. Love you son!
Lainey was pretty excited about the whole day, especially because her cousin Cort came to play. They LOVE eachother, its so funny.

totally unrelated, this was the funnest date we have been on in a while. We went to Color Me Mine and painted these ceramics. It was a lot of fun, and the best part is that you have something to take home after the date is over! We really enjoyed it, and it was so fun to pick them up after they were fired to see the finished product. We were really pleased with how they turned out. Now we have personalized cocoa mugs.



13 comments:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Krew is such a cutie! We need to go to the zoo sometime! I like your mugs! You are good artists!

Jenn said...

He's such a doll. So handsome, all dressed up in his little suit:). You guys have such a beautiful family. Lainey is so stinken cute. Great job on those mugs! They are really impressive.

baxtersrus said...

Your little guy is so cute! Looks like fun to have a girl and boy! :) We need to get together with Shelly again soon, that was fun.

Shelly said...

You guys sure make cute kids! What a sweet family. I agree with Jeni, we need to get together again!

Trisha said...

Such a cute family. Glad that everything went so well with the blessing!

linzy said...

he is soo cute! and lainey is getting so big and her hair!!! how cute!!!!! love the mugs! we are going to utah in two weeks. we should hook up!

LATIMER FAMILY said...

So fun to see the whole gang yesturday. I made me modivated to find you. So now we can keep in touch even if it has to be through the blogging world. Keep in touch!

The Richardsons said...

How cute!!!I miss you girly! Lets get together!

Mama said...

Should I not be so surprised that the mug you made for TJ turned out so good? hahaa

Anonymous said...

Courtney, your mugs look great! I'm pretty sure they are the best looking cocoa mugs I have seen. Krew is so cute, but no surprise there! I hope that we get to see you soon!

The Sextons said...

What a darling baby he is so hansome. Lainey is so gorgeous. I miss not seeing you ever I live vicariously through your blog. Congrats on the new adition.

Kateka said...

Such a darling family! I could just eat Lainey up in that family picture of you 4. She is so cute and funny.

Christensen's said...

You look great! I love the picture of you and Krew. What a handsome boy! I am glad the blessing went well. That is always a relief!