


We are home! We finally made the journey back to Salt Lake with two kids instead of one! We love this little guy, he is very well tempered so far. Lainey is a GREAT big sister, she loves giving him kisses and calls him "Little Krewser". A huge thanks to my sister Melinda, she cleaned our house, changed our sheets, did our laundry, and had chicken noodle soup waiting for us when we got home, plus she has lainey today. WOW! Everybody needs a sister like her! Thanks Mind!
16 comments:
Congratulations! So glad everyone is doing well.
So, Krew, huh? I guess all those names on the sidebar poll were just to tease us? (wink) Very cute.
He's a little stud.
Congratulations, I was very surprised to find out (from Tristin) that you had ended up naming the little guy Krew. He is definitely a Krew. Glad you're home safe and sound.
so excited for you! he is so cute and I am sure Lainey will be a great big sis.
Congratulations on Krew! I love his name. Sorry you got off to a rough start, good thing you had such a great orienting experience to the NICU at PCMC :) He's a beautiful baby!
I totally know what you mean about having such a great sister, I have one too. Everyone needs a sister!
Yahoo! Glad you guys are back safe and sound!! Let me know when you are ready for some extra help! Love you all!
He is so adorable! Congratulations! Such a beautiful little family :)
Court he is so sweet! I didn't realize you were due quite so soon but I am glad everything went well. I love the name! Isn't it fun to see Lainee (sp?) with him? Congrats!!!
Cute name! I want to come visit soon!
I need to get your email b/c our blog went private!
tleehaws@gmail.com
YEAH!! Congrats! I'm so glad he is doing great. You're family has doubled in 5 years!!
congrats!!! I am so gald you had him in Logan where you knew you would get the "special" treatment!!! congrats again and enjoy your little man!
Congratulations! He sure is a handsome little man, and I love the name!
Congrats Courtney! I can't wait to see the little guy. I love that name and have only heard it one other time (my old landlord's son) it looks like it fits him perfectly! We will come and visit you soon, and you look great!
Love ya!
Congratulations Courtney! He's beautiful and I can't believe you were actually in Logan...should have come to see you. Wish you the best.
So Krew wasn't on your boy's name survey! I like the name! He is adorable. I invited you to go to St. George, but I completely forgot that you have a new baby!
Congrats!
Im glad you all made it home safe and sound.
What a cute little fam you all make :)
Post a Comment