Sunday, May 3, 2009

Conversation with a 2 year old

Me: Lainey, you are going to have a birthday soon. You are going to turn two!
Lainey: (Gasp) Oh my GOSH!
Me: What do you want for your birthday?
Lainey: Credit Cards.

14 comments:

Bergeson Family said...

She is just too cute for words!

Kirsha said...

that sound like trouble you better keep a close eye on your purse!!!!

crazycranefamily said...

How cute is that? I have been told that she is a smart girl, but she sounds brilliant to me!

Trisha said...

It is always amazing to me the language development of girls compared to boys! That is classic!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh! I love it. She is a riot.

Christensen's said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love the funny things they say!

Jaci said...

lol!!!!

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL!!! I miss you guys and congratulations on the new addition! We Love you!!!

The Hiatt's said...

lol! so it starts....

Mama said...

oh I love her! Miss her so much too! Come down asap.p.!!!
love you, m

Jenn said...

What a little cutie. Wonder where she gets that from...Mommy or Daddy??? Maybe a small preview of what's in store for you guys down the road?;)

Tris said...

I wish I could have been there for that conversation. I can just hear her in her soft sweet voice. I can't wait to see you all for the Birthday Bash. I'm sure little Krewser has changed a TON!

Stephanie said...

ha ha ha ha ha that is awesome!!

The Richardsons said...

O my gosh courtney, I am still laughing! Lock her up she is a little terd!