Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Update on the pregnancy
Well, I went to my 32 week appointment today, and my low-lying placenta is still low-lying. If you want a little info click here. My doctor said to start planning on delivering this baby boy by cesarean section :(. I will have one more ultrasound in 4 weeks to see if the placenta has moved, but my doctor said not to count on it since I am already 32 weeks. Its a bummer deal, but with all the things that could go wrong during pregnancy I am very blessed. I think I am most bummed because all the excitement of delivery is gone. I will be strapped to a table, paralyzed, with nothing but a big white sheet to stare at. No fun. He is looking pretty cute, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Courtney...I am dealing with this same issue this pregnancy! What is up with that? I am like you I really LOVE the surprise of delivery. And this time around I had decided to not be induced and then we don't know the gender...so we are hoping all will change around. Just know I'm feeling exactly like you!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your "low lying placenta." I'm glad that everything else seems to be doing great though. :)
We missed you and Lainey at Playgroup today.
That is too bad! C-section definetely doesn't have the same type of excitement as a regular delivery; but your right, it could be worse. I am so excited for you!
During my c-section they gave me a shot in the neck like in an acton movie. that was suprising! maybe you can get one too.
Good luck with everything...like you said, there are a lot worse things I guess!
Are you telling the name?
Hey courtney its Heidi Cram I had my girls by c-section and it was not too bad at all. I had a good recovery and you can almost not even see my scar anymore. Also I was able to watch the whole thing by looking into a mirror so it was actually pretty cool. Good luck with everything.
Hey guys! Sorry to hear that news. I hope everything else is fine. Please bless you don't have any other problems that would prevent you guys from coming to visit us in 2 weeks. I don't think I could handle another disappointment like the last time you didn't end up coming. I'm still recovering and don't think I'll be fully recovered until you actually come! We can't wait to see that perfect little Lainey Bug! She is the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Take care! Love you guys!
Tan, Stac, Booz, and Baby girl!
Oh Courtney! Oh my goodness. I sure hope everything is going okay and that you aren't in any pain or anything. I am so excited for little baby boy to be born!
WOW I am behind the times congrats on your baby. I am sure that everything will go great with the delivery either way. I miss you. I am so glad that I came across your blog. It was so good to see your beutiful smiling face.
Post a Comment