Monday, February 16, 2009

1 to 10.....

Lainey has started counting to 10. Her Great Grandma Cusick counts with her every day, so I cant take any credit for it. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Trisha said...

I love it how they don't want to perform when you get the camera out! She is talking so well!

Krista said...

Courtney she is adorable! I love that she will grow up to be a genius just like her mom and dad. Wow, counting to ten at not even two years! Can I send Kennady to visit with Grandma Cusick every day?

Mama said...

so dang cute! best counter EVER!!!

Mom said...

I LOVE her - She is so beautiful and precious - Just like her Mom!
Love you guys,
Aunt Wees

Christensen's said...

I can't believe how soon you are going to have another baby! That is way cute of Lainey counting. She is adorable!

Shelley said...

geez - you have a freaking brain child. SO CUTE!

.::still blinking::. said...

Where did your other babies go? Did you decide you didn't want to compete with octo-mommie?

Bergeson Family said...

I love that little Lainey girl! Nice blog Court!