This picture is a little late, but Valentines morning TJ hopped out of bed to get Lainey before I could and the next thing I knew they were bringing me breakfast in bed. Heart shaped pink pancakes, some with mini-m&m's in them, and a huge glass of chocolate milk. We were supposed to be vacationing in St. George but we all ended up getting sick so we stayed home. Needless to say our Valentines wasnt that eventful, and I ended up giving TJ a bar of soap as his gift. Yes, thats right, a bar of soap. Before you start thinking I am super lame, it was homemade soap that our neighbor makes and TJ was bummed because we had just ran out of our other homemade soap that made his skin "never feel so good". So, I guess you can say money couldn't buy the gift I gave him.
TJ is a student at Westminster College and one day he opened an e mail warning students about a super creepy guy that was hanging around campus staring at girls. The description in the e mail said he looked like this:
About 5'10"
Dark Blonde Hair
Blue Eyes
Gray Coat
Khaki Pants
Medium Build
TJ looked down and this was what he was wearing while reading the email......should I be worried?
12 comments:
I must say, I have always thought TJ was a little creepy.... :)
cute hair , btw!
so creepy! how did that creepy guy get his photo on your blog? :)
Ladd also wonders if the description included "looks like Dieter"
Your hair looks great by the way! a fresh look is so fun at this time of year!
Just so you know, your security code I'm about to type in is on of my favorite words... "sessi" Sessi hair-do Courtney!
I love your hair cut! SO cute!
I seriously laughed out loud at your post.... but not at your picture. Love the new look. Your hair was way long.
I love the new look! So cute!
CUTE!!!! Your hair totally deserved the dinner TJ took it too! I love the heart shaped p-cakes! And ewww on Tdj being the horn dog on campus!
LoL, lOL, loL, LOl!!! So funny, but your hair looks darling! I love it! Thanks for coming over the other day, it was so good to see you and TJ and meet Lainey. She's a doll! We seriously had a blast :)
That is hilarious!!! Do you really know who you are married to???? :-)
you guys are so cute! congrats on baby #2. I hope you bring him to the hospital so we can all see him! congrats again, mistie
oh my goodness on TJ!! hilarious!
you look so cute with your baby belly and i hope the second pregnancy is going well!
ps you don't look like a polygamist. you crazy lady...you're beautiful!!
Yikes - I hope they caught the creepy guy...he has been hanging out around Haws family events which is weird. He must be stalking you. (and trust me you could never look like a polygamist - your are to cute).
I just saw this post! You look marvelous! I wish I had your hair! Your blog always makes me laugh court!
Post a Comment