Lainey left the room and was gone quite a while, I found her sitting on her toilet reading a book. I wonder where in the world she would have learned that????

Melinda was in town last week, it was so fun! We took the kids to the aquarium....lainey liked Bruce the shark (Finding Nemo) best.

I just found this pictures in my camera, I thought it was cute of Lainey, kinda silly.

These are the pancakes my mom made for dinner. They tasted great, but whatever happened to individual circular pancakes???
11 comments:
Courtney, your mom is by far the funniest person I've ever heard of.
I am impressed that you have a little toilet. How is Lainey doing with the potty training. We haven't even begun.
I am still laughing at the pancakes. What a Patti thing to do! I love her!
Those were really Courtneys pancakes that she made.
I love the comment from your mom....nice try Courtney trying to pin those pancakes on her. I still clearly remember the noodleless lasagna...
Hey it's been a while since I've heard from you now that Melinda is out of town again call me and we can do lunch!
we all know TJ didn't make them....
Hey Court! Your little girl is so stinkin cute! Such a cute little family :) We need to get together some time. I would love to see you and meet lainey. Especially now that we live so close.....I think. I know we're both in Salt Lake anyway :) But, I don't think I have your right number anymore. So email me with your number or give me a call. We need to hand out! email: shellylb85@yahoo.com
hi courtney, i found saw your blog from malary's , your family is so cute, congrats on baby number 2! Aubrey
Where is that aquarium? I have been wanting to take my kids somewhere like that. Your mom was a pretty funny lady if I remember right, you need more funny stories about her on here!
That Lainey is the cutest! I love to see her wearing Kamree's clothes. I'm glad someone can use them! Especially that little sweetheart! And your next little babe can wear Myles' stuff. I loved the pancakes. I'm going to do that here and see what Ave and Kam think. Good to see ya'll this weekend! I wish it could be more often. Love you guys!
Courtney! It has been forever! I hope you are doing well. Where are you working? Keep in touch!
Natalie
Post a Comment