Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Trick

Lainey escaped the other day and this is where we found her...

16 comments:

Diana said...

Cute! That is one of Jake's favorite past times too! He LOVES slides. She looks like such a tiny peanut. I don't think I've seen her in awhile.

Kirsha said...

Too cute courtney!!! I hope you don't think I am a blogger stalker the girls up on postpartum gave me your link and I am in love with your little one!!! how is life??? I hope all is well with you and your cute little family!!!

Krista said...

That's adorable. When I saw the video I thought there is no way Lainey will climb up the slide and go down...she's too little for that! Oh no she sure proved me wrong. I can't believe we have children old enough (or at least yours) to go up and down slides....boo hoo! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday Court and I were throwing knives at the walls in the name of "Chucky" and now our children are playing on slides! Incredible!

Trisha said...

Those are some amazing motor skills!

Stephanie said...

She is so brave!! When is your cutie going to come visit us? (I dont mean TJ)

Shelly said...

Courney and TJ!!!! How are you! My sister in law introduced me to the whole blogging world and I stumbled across yours so I thought I'd say hello :)Lainey is such a doll! Hope all is going well for you and your little family! :)

Shelley said...

I love that she looks side to side....like she thinks she is going to get into trouble. That is kind of a big slide for such a little pip-squeak!! She is brave!

Tris said...

What? I swear she isn't big enough to do that all by herself! She is growing so fast! What a cutie!

Jenn said...

Wow, you guys are brave. I think I underestimate what these little tykes can do cause she looked like a natural!! I should let Bentley have at a whole jungle gym and see how he does. Oh, especially love T.J.'s laugh at the beginning of the video.

The Bryger Family said...

If I were to escape somewhere I would probably go straight for the slide too. That was pretty impresive, that slide looks pretty steep. She is a pretty brave little girl.

Kasey

Christensen's said...

Sooooo cute! Tonight we were coming inside and Jed said, "Where is Brooklynn?" She had gone to the swingset and was at the bottom of the slide. They move quick don't they?

Jentri said...

Well, looky who I found...some old USU buddies! Courtney, I can't believe you still put up with him! Does he still crack your window in the car when he farts? You made an adorable baby, I'm proud of you!
I'd love to hear what you're up to: jentrisyme at gmail dot com.
Jentri

Shelly said...

Hey Court! So I got your message and I SWEAR I've tried calling you multiple times since we moved to salt lake but I think I might have your number wrong or something :( Anyway I'd love to talk to ya so why don't you email me your number or call. My email is shellylb85@yahoo.com Hope to talk to ya soon!

BattFam said...

Hi guys well I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I seen you on Megan's and I was so excited to see pics of your cute family. Your little girl is so cute. She is the same age as my little guy. They are little characters aren't they!! Well I will look at your blog often. Hope things are going well.

Desiree Batt

The Richardsons said...

Your blog is so cute! So I need your blog address so I can add you 2 my family and friends! I loved going too lunch and doing your hair! Lets do it again soon!

Amelia said...

Hey Courtney! I'm so glad that I found your blog (through Kallee's). Maybe we can keep somewhat in touch through blogging now! Your little girl is sooo cute and getting sooo big!!