Wednesday, May 21, 2008
LOOK WHO IS 1! And starting to walk!
Lainey bug turned 1 year old last week, I cant believe it. I cant believe she has only been around a year because I cant imagine life without her, and I also cant believe she is already 1 because it feels like yesterday we brought this little muffin home from the hospital. We had a little get together with my parents, grandparents, and brother. I was impressed by Lainey because she opened her presents by herself (of course I am impressed by everything she does, like right now she is taking her cheerios out of her bowl and putting them in our camera case). We let her loose with her very own cupcake and she enjoyed licking the frosting off her fingers. I must say one of her favorite presents was a musical card from Great Grandma Cusick....this girl LOVES music and dancing and when she opened the card music started. It was a hit. She also took her first steps 3 days before her 1st birthday, and last night she was really going. Anyway, we love this little girl more than anything and are so grateful to be her parents, she really is the joy in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I can't believe that little cutie is one already. Where did that past year go? I feel so bad that we didn't get to celebrate with her.
I love her new shoes. Every little kid needs a pair of crocs.
Oh ya, and she is walking? I'm not surprised I just can't believe how big she is getting. Time for her to have a brother or a sister.
Wow, a year already?! I remember coming to visit you in the hospital and thinking how cute you looked. I think I may have even said, "Wow, Courtney you look surprisingly way to cute to have just had a baby," and I think you said you hurry and showered, shaved your legs, and did your hair in between guests. See?! I feel like it was yesterday. Happy Birthday Cute Little Lainey!
I miss you guys! I miss my little Lainey! It is fun to see her starting to walk because Max is too. She is so cute and I just want to kiss her and squeeze her. Is she saying more words? I'll have to call you. Give Lainey a big birthday hug and kiss. I can't believe it's been a year already. I love you guys!
hi sis, see you and your malnourished 2% baby tomorrow!
hahahhaaa
Are you sure she's one already? That just doesn't seem right. I know you are her mom and would know...but it does not seem possible that a year has passed. She is such a cutie! By the way - loved your comment. Lets get together to blow dry our hair in the morning just for old times sake. You bring the Journey CD.
I can't believe she is 1, it kind of scares me that time goes by so fast! She is so cute and it was so good to finally meet the little one at my shower. After I have Parker we should all go and hang out, I have missed you guys.
Dian2e (I hope TJ doesn't think I am nerdy that I put that :) )
By the Way Coupons is my work email address..and that's what I am logged into...just thought I would throw that in there.
She is soo dang cute!! Can't believe she is walking!!!
oh my a year already!!! She is so stinkin' cute. You two better look out! Court by the way you look AMAZING. You guys are such a cute little family. Oh and the percents of course she is only in the two percent look at you and TJ. Fun post to read as usual!!!
Post a Comment