Okay, so you are probably wondering why the weird title? Well, I took Lainey to the doctors for her 1 year old check up and she only weighs 18 lbs! She is in the 2nd percentile for weight (only 2% of girls her age weigh less than she does) and 80% for height (she is taller than 80% of the girls her age). I guess we can all conclude what is already so obvious, that she is truly a Smith!
Now, for the Jesus comment. We are heading to Vegas tomorrow to spend one last weekend with the whole fam before newey heads to London for his mission. Melinda was asking Brady (her 2 1/2 year old) who would be coming to visit. He said Papa, Courtney and Jesus. "Jesus?" Melinda asked, "do you mean TJ?" "Yea, TJ" Brady replied. Then later Brady wanted to go sit outside and wait for Jesus to come. Ha ha ha so funny. I knew I married TJ for a reason, but little did I know he was that special!
9 comments:
I love that you have a blogg. I had no idea. Your little one is such a smith, I love it! I can't believe that seh is already one, wow time flies. We would love to see you guys. Call us!
Hi Court! Its Lindsey Jensen (Curtis) it has been forever since I have talked to you! I have to admit I look at your blog all the time I have just never left a comment before. Silly me I don't know why I haven't! It is so good to see how you and TJ are and your Lainey is adorable, I expect nothing less from you two! You should visit our blog it is nljensenfam.blogspot.com! I'm glad do see everything is going well for you guys! Janelle has been so good at keeping me updated on how everyone from school is doing! Well it is so good to see you! Talk to you soon!!
You got such a cute fam!! If only we could put Lainey and Kaydon together and make them both an even 50%. She is such a cutie-looks like she really enjoyed her first birthday!! Can you believe how fast time flies? These kids sure are precious!!!
Courtney,
She is so cute! Can you believe how fast they grow up? You and TJ are really getting behind, Lainey is already a year old and no news of another one on the way? Just teasing...if you want to keep up with us you have to reproduce like bunnies :) I can't believe how little she is compared to her height. Lucky her, hopefully she has that quality all of her life. I am sure that if she is anything thing like you, she will stay skinny. I guess height runs in TJ's fam?
I can't believe how often T.J. get confused with church leaders. Ukdorf and Jesus? Really? It's very interesting.
As for Lainey I think she got the Haws genes. I don't think Smith genes are tall and skinny. Believe me I know. I got the Smith genes which means big hips and junk in the trunk. Are you sure they weighed her correctly? I think Myles weighs almost 18 pounds. Then again, Myles is kind of a thick kid.
I hope you had fun in Vegas. Did you get my message about watching my kids on Saturday?
the question is.... will Jesus be at Fish Lake? We could all use a little uplifiting in volleyball:)If not, we will be home most of July so I want to see you guys!!
I feel happy to know that "Jesus" is my friend. Hey, also I was just wondering, what school did Jesus end up deciding to go to for his Masters?
I always knew TJ was that special.
That is such a cute story!
Post a Comment