Thursday, March 13, 2008

Young Womens

So, I am the 2nd counselor in young women’s. This means I am in charge of the beehives, which to most people out there means I am with the girls in the most awkward phase of transitioning from a little kid to a teenager. Poor girls. I really love them and we have a lot of fun. Last Tuesday we were doing service for ladies in the ward, and one of my beehives starts to tell me that she knows ALL the songs to Power Rangers. Really? I thought power rangers were cool in 1996, I had no idea they were still on. So, feeling a little embarrassed that my beehive likes power rangers, I decided what the heck, lets embrace this immaturity, and so I asked her to sing me all the songs. And she did. Lets just say I had a good laugh. Ahhh, young women.

4 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Fun for you! I think you are going to do great with the young women!!!!

Also, sorry I never answered your question, pregnant mind and all i totally forgot. I want to do Cooper's bedroom in tiger colors, so oranges and black. :)

Your the best, I miss ya tons!

kasey

linzy said...

Soo funny. I remember being in that stage and I hated it!

Hannah :] said...

Hi this is Mindy's neice Hannah and I am a beehive it is lots of fun

Scott Barclay said...

That girl sounds awesome. Power rangers ROCK!