Sunday, February 3, 2008

3 Amigos + 3 bebes




Here we are! Krista with Kennady, Ashley with Jordan, Me with Lainey. We all met in elementary school and are still close friends, its so fun that we all have babies together too!

2 comments:

Mama said...

LAiney looks so big next to those younger babies!!! Her hair is do dang cute too! love you, minda

Kateka said...

If you had a picture of just the babies and then another one with just the mama's and you had to pair them up, I think it would be easy because the darling babies look just like their darling mama's!

Maybe the next time y'all get together you should do the match up game but with the babies and their papa's...that would be funny.

Courtney I love that you have a blog. And I love that we read and comment on each others blogs. You are just so clever. I love looking at your blog and seeing what's going on with you!