Thursday, November 4, 2010

wonder

Have you ever wondered how kids fall asleep in their highchairs? Now you know.  (Dad, dont think I am mean for not getting him out of his chair right away. This was for documenting purposes.)

10 comments:

Trisha said...

I don't know how you kept yourself from laughing out loud...so funny!

Kateka said...

Hey, that's how I feel right now (at work!!!). Ha, ha, ha. Amazing.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I can't believe you 'faked' Crew being sick just so you could post this on your blog instead of coming to Book Babies with us! SHOCKING! :)

You are lucky I think your kids are so dang cute or else I might take it personally.

But seriously, this is even funnier to watch than how you explained it. DARLING.

Hope the little guy is feeling better. Holden has been keeping tabs on his fire engine for when we see you guys again.

Fowkes said...

So funny! What a great moment to capture on video! By the way he is so dang cute!!

Christensen's said...

Halarious.I don't know how kids do that..Looks like your family is busy and having a lot of fun. Your kids are growing up!

Mama said...

so cute! I want to pick him up and hold him!
miss you.
Plus his hair is so cute, it make him look like a little man.

Ashley said...

He is so cute! I have watched Max do that many many times, it is so funny!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing!

Tris said...

That is funny, sad, adorable, and kinda mean all at the same time. The entire time I just wanted to pick up the poor kid and snuggle him to sleep. PS-He is 100% Cusick! Oh-and is that a Myles shirt? I kinda was sad to think Myles could have ever fit into that.

kollers said...

Oh my heck. . that is so funny! I started bobbing my own head! He is such a cutie!