Monday, November 1, 2010

Lainey Bug

Lainey Bug has been up to a lot this summer and fall. Now that she is older she gets to particpate in so many fun things. I notice that even with our little activities our week fills up fast and we always are on the go. She is growing up way too fast, and it is really fun but at the same time really sad how fast time goes by. This August she was a flower girl at my cousins wedding. I was a little worried because she is pretty shy, but she didn't hesitate and did a perfect job. She looked so sweet. After the wedding she had a blast spinning on the dance floor. What a princess!

Lainey also started preschool. I was going to keep her home this year, but a neighbor decided to do preschool and agreed to let Lainey come just once a week. Tons of her little friends go to school there too and she LOVES it! She learns songs, makes crafts, plays with her friends, reads books, and learns her letters, all her favorite things! They studied the letter "A" the first week and the second week of school I told her she would probably learn about the letter "B". When I picked her up from school and asked her what she learned about she very disapointedly said, "We learned about the letter A again!" What can I say? The girls up for a challenge. She is really interested in letters and the sounds they make, and she likes to write words if you tell her how to spell them. Here she is on her first day of school.
Love you Lainey!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Those dresses are so cute! She looks simply angelic.