California Raisins
Actually, they were Sun Maid Raisins. That is what my kids were putting up their noses yesterday while I was doing the dishes. Innocent little snack, huh? I don't think so. Lainey has figured out that its not a good idea to actually put stuff up her nose, so she just pretends and then laughs her head off. Krew sees her doing that and actually shoves the raisin up his nose. Do you know how hard it is to see up tiny nostrils? its hard! I was pretty sure I could see something dark up there, so off we went to the doctors office. 25 bucks later and after a pair of the longest tweezers known to man....ta-daaa! One nasty, soggy, snotted raisin was exhumed from my sons nose. What a day. What have I learned from this? I better not do the dishes anymore. Bad things happen.
4 comments:
Always an adventure :) Ezra stuffed his fluoride pill up his nose one night.
lol! You are so funny!!
I love popping in to see your little family happenings!
AAAAAH. Did I ever tell you that when Makayla was little she was known among my family for sticking a ken (Barbie) doll up her nose? Luckily that was easy to get out. Poor Krew!
That is so funny! I'm sorry though! Good call on never doing the dishes again. Lesson learned! Some lessons are just learned the hard way!
Post a Comment