Friday, July 2, 2010

GRADUATION

TJ graduated from Westminster with his MBA in May. It was a busy journey for both of us, but it went by so fast, we cant believe he is done. He LOVED attending Westminster and had a really amazing experience. His professors were incredible and he is more than happy with his education he received there. It was a special day when he graduated. I tried not to cry but a few tears crept in my eyes because I am so proud of him and all his hard work. Like all things in life the more difficult the challenge the more rewarding the outcome. Way to go babe! I don't really know who this guy is (or his gum), but I liked the picture of TJ...what a smile!

They opened the graduation with a marching band of babpipes. It was so cool. I love babpipes!


TJ's parents came down from Logan, TWICE, once for his pinning ceremony and again for his graduation. Thanks for making the trip and being there for TJ.



Here I am with my parents at his pinning ceremony. It was at the Grand America Hotel. Super nice place. The ceremony was just with the MBA program, but there were still a lot of people there. Unfortunately they only served alcohol there, so we didn't stay long because we were starving, and we ended up eating at SugarHouse Barbeque. BEST barbeque place around. MMMMMmmm.


TJ and his mama.



True Love. What else can I say?






The BIG moment! He was hooded on stage and then received his diploma.
Now, sing with me," Daaaa, da da da daaaa daaa, da, da da da daaa daaaaa...."

10 comments:

Jules said...

go TJ!
I love that picture of you two, so cute.

Bergeson Family said...

Wahoo TJ!!!! We are so proud of you! I just don't want you guys to leave now! :(

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Did I tell you that the other day I was telling Danny about our play date and telling him who was there...
I said, "Jonsie and Hot-Courtney" and he laughed and said, "I think it's funny I know exactly who you were talking about."

Because that's what I call you - "Hot Courtney." Hope that's ok.

Tris said...

Those are super cute pictures! Glad you posted them. (Especially the guy with the gum!) Hilarious! Teej is so awesome and so are you!

Ashley said...

Woo Hoo! TJ is amazing!!! Congrats!

Stephanie said...

yay TJ! way to go!

Shelley said...

Wow congrats! What's next? Going to save the gulf? Cure some rare disease? Nothing would surprise me to be honest!

Kateka said...

Congratulations you two! Now, TJ should probably just go BACK to school to do what Riley does. ;)

bmarie said...

I thought maybe since Kirk copy catted your sneakers he might decide to do this too, but so far...it's a no go.

KarKar said...

That is seriously awesome! I loved the pic of you kissing him on the cheek! Well done TJ... So happy for both of you!

Love
KarKar