Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Krews 1st!

Here's my two handsome men....

Krista was sweet enough to help me make a bear cake for Krew Bear's 1st birthday. He started out pretty clean but by the time it was all over he was a mess. He is such a happy little guy, we are so blessed to have him in our family. He is learning so quickly lately, I forgot how fun this stage is. He says a handful of words (mama, uhoh, night night, lainey, dada, hi), walks everywhere, and is always picking up on things. He likes to touch people's noses and say "beep!". When he roars like a lion its the quietest roar in all existence, its basically a whisper, makes me laugh every time. He is super skinny....0% to be exact, so he gets carnation instant breakfast in his whole milk. (so dont judge me when you see my kid drinking chocolate milk!). All 4 grandparents were able to make it to his party (thanks!) which made it super special. He LOVES to give kisses, especially to his big sister. He is definitely a Mama's boy, which is nice because Lainey is a Daddy's girl, so it evens out nicely. Probably his favorite toys in the whole world are doors and drawers. He opens and closes them over and over again. I always worry that he will mash his fingers but he rarely does. We love our Krewser!

















7 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Court your kids are darling!!! Happy birthday to your little man!!

EMILY said...

Cute little sucker. Love that kid. And great job with the cake. And also, did you make the shirt he was wearing? You're so crafty SIL. Seriously. Can you make one for me to wear on my next bday? I think it would make Brian a little uncomfortable which we both know is hilarious. Love ya. Give those kids a squeeze from their favorite auntie. (hehehe...take that all you other aunties)

Trisha said...

He's really 1? It goes by way too fast.

Kateka said...

Happy birthday Krewbster!! Love the cake you made. Look at what a little domestic diva you've become!

Chelsea said...

I miss you Court!
I hope everything is going great for you and your adorable fam!
Love the cake...thats awesome.

bmarie said...

why doesn't my kid say words and walk? AHHHH, I'm a bad mom.

Tris said...

Cute cake Martha Stewart! And again I say, you are such a good mom! Love that little Krew Bear. What a sweetie!