Just goofing around. If Dad only knew what went on all those hours he is gone at school...
Lainey's first gymnastics class....she loved it. While I was watching her I couldnt help but smile
Wonderful Papa Bob built this bird house and put it up in our backyard. Hopefully robins will make a next right outside our window this spring. Thanks papa. Love you!
Yep. I was trying to do the dishes. Krew would pull the clean silverware out, suck on it, then drop it on the floor. Anyone want to come over for dinner?
Little turkey eating easter candy that isnt really "baby safe"...he loved it.
cute girl.
3 comments:
What cuties! I miss them! It's sad they don't even know their favorite aunt! We need some playtime soon!
Court, I love the shirt you are wearing in that pic. So cute.
I can't believe how big Lainey is getting (I mean, Krew is getting big too, but he still seems like a baby to me, where Lainey is like a KID now!! Holy cow).
Yay! Cute new pictures! I love your kids. They are so darn cute! Krew doesn't seem old enough to be getting into the dishes and eating real candy. Where did the last year go? And I loved seeing Lainey ride her bike in person when you were here last. It was the cutest thing ever. I especially loved when she rammed it into the back of my ankle. It felt really good! :)
Post a Comment