Monday, March 8, 2010

Little Miss Picasso


Lainey has always loved drawing. Lately she has been drawing people, mostly her Dad because he is her favorite person in the whole world. This little drawing makes me smile so I thought I would share it. I asked her what the dots on his face are and she replied, "whiskers."

6 comments:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha. It's such a lovely drawing too! She is so adorable.

EMILY said...

She is amazing. I love that little smartie pants. You need to frame that pic. It's darling. I LOVE the whiskers. Now the question is, who is the drawing of...and if it's of you, why do you have whiskers? :)

Tris said...

Cute! Kamree always draws whiskers on her dad too but my kids call them "pokies."

Christensen's said...

...whiskers...cute.

Ashley said...

that is hilarious! i love it!!

Shelley said...

wow - what a future she will have. Save that one, it will go to millions! They are so cute!!