Monday, June 29, 2009

quick update


we went to vegas to visit my sister and brother, here is my little angel faced girl..

here are all my parents grandkids, sorry its bad lighting: krew, brady, lainey, zachary, carly, colin, & newest baby cody.


and here is my smiley little guy. there is something just too sweet about a boy smiling at his mama, almost like he is flirting with me......I have a feeling he is going to get away with a lot of stuff in his life by just flashing me his smiles...



saturday afternoon naps, lainey is such a snuggler! She is also obsessed with hair, even if its barely long enough to grab.




7 comments:

Trisha said...

They are growing up so fast!

JakeandAsh said...

I can't wait to see you! Your kids are so cute!

linzy said...

how CUTE!!!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Cute pics! He's is a doll!

Shelly said...

So dang cute! I love Krew's smiles :)

Tris said...

Little Krew looks so darling! I love that little guy!

Kateka said...

I think it is funny how only 2 of the grandkids have names NOT ending Y.

Krew is like the most darling little boy ever.

Absolutely love the pic of Lainey and TJ. I could like cry over it, I love it so much.