Friday, January 9, 2009

The holidays came....and went!!

We had a perfect holiday season this year, full of family, good friends, and great food! I wouldn't change a thing, except for the 8 pounds I gained! (lets blame it on the pregnancy). My life is so full of love, blessings, and wonderful people that I have everything to be grateful for. One of the most exciting things about this Christmas was when my brother Newey called from his mission in London. It was so nice to talk to him, he is so happy and wouldn't choose to be anywhere else, even on Christmas! Here are some pics of our holidays, I didnt do very well with taking pictures, so there are only a few.

TJ with his Grandpa Dean.....I cant remember how old he is, 95?




Us before TJ's work party, it was a blast!


Lainey drawing "snakes" on her christmas present from Daddy.



Lainey helping Dad put together her baby doll stroller.


Laine and Dad at the bowling alley in Vegas.


5 comments:

Kateka said...

Courtney! You look so pretty. You and Teeje look like the President the first lady. Honest, so fancy! Oh but wait, not like Obama and his wife, but like you could be... oh forget it.

Skye O. said...

Hey TJ & Courtney! I laughed so hard when I found your blog becuase we LOVE 'The Office!' perfect title.

Looks like you guys are doing great! Congrats on baby boy! We are having a baby girl in April. fun to see your little girl Lainey.

Trisha said...

Lainey is SO cute!

Christensen's said...

Wow!!! You look great! I am jealous!!! You pull pregnant off way too well! Looks like Lainey had a good Christmas! Did you get the cd that I finally sent?

Christensen's said...

Email me your email address at sbob33@hotmail.com so I can add you to my blog.