TJ turned 28 this past sunday, what an old man. :) We headed to Logan and celebrated the day with his family, which is the only way TJ would want to spend his birthday. I am so lucky to have TJ in my life. He is so much fun, always happy, dedicated, extremely generous, and a very hard worker....to name a few. A lot of people have described TJ as pure sunshine, and I have to say I completely agree, its impossible to get depressed around this guy! He is an amazing Dad, always working hard to keep Lainey happy, and he even changes those poopy diapers. So, heres to you, Hon, Love you like crazy!
He requested scotch-a-roos instead of cake

9 comments:
Your description is so true...I don't think I have ever seen TJ upset! Always smiling!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ!!! Did you get my message about getting together on the 7th of Feb? Let me know if you can. We would love to have you two!
Happy Birthday TJ, hope you guys had a great day with the fam. How's it feel to be 28??? Taurean and I aren't far behind ya.
TJ is the sunshine in my life
TJ from the moment I met you I knew we would be lifelong friends and it wasn't because you were head over hills for my best friend it was the simple fact that we were both born in January and that is a bond that will never be broken....it looks like you three had fun in Logan. Talk to you later.
Happy Birthday, Deedge. I always have a great time celebrating my birthday right after yours. It's good to be in your shadow all the time. And by the way Court, I'm stoked about the dinner plans too! I guess there's an advantage to being the least experienced...and the coolest!
Happy Happy Birthday TJ - you are such a young pup!!! Enjoy and live it up!! Love your cousins - Greg and Shantel
Happy b-day TJ we love ya! We need to get together and hang before baby #2 comes and life gets to crazy. I hope you had a great birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ! It is so sad that we never get to see eachother. I am so excited for baby number two, boys are so much fun. IT's all tractors, tools, cars and messes. You do have a great guy , I think it just runs in the family.
Post a Comment