TJ came home from a sunday full of meetings and searched the house high and low for his favortie hoodie.....when he finally asked me where it was and I told him I was wearing it he came out of the bedroom wearing this. We quickly traded.
Oh my goodness, I just ran across your blog from a friend of mine (well, it's her sister-in-laws!) What a fun surprise!! Just thought I would say "hi!"
That is halarious! Doesn't surprise me coming from you two! I still have your cd. I will be at my parents on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon if you want to pick it up. If you don't, I will try and mail it. I just have a hard time getting to the post office.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, I just ran across your blog from a friend of mine (well, it's her sister-in-laws!)
What a fun surprise!!
Just thought I would say "hi!"
See you at church on Sunday!
Keely Meier
themeierfamily5.blogspot.com
(our blog)
What's your email Court?
I can't believe you traded. Your shirt on TJ looked just as comfortable as his hoodie :) Your Christmas card is so cute!
I think you should have stayed the way you were, TJ is looking good in that outfit.
What? No. Don't trade. Teege looks effortlessly cutie-pa-tootie in that too tight blue shirt. :)
You guys are too funny!!!!
I agree with Scott. TJ- you look amazing
I am so glad you took a picture! That is hilarious! Leave it to Teej to do something like that. He's a nut!
That is halarious! Doesn't surprise me coming from you two! I still have your cd. I will be at my parents on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon if you want to pick it up. If you don't, I will try and mail it. I just have a hard time getting to the post office.
You guys are 2 peas in a pod! I love that you are both goofy! Lets get together soon! betsey
Post a Comment