I looked through the pictures on my camera and realized that lately Lainey has been quite the character. She did these silly things all by her little self.
COURTNEY!! Hi, this is Angie (Allen) Carpenter... I found your blog via Heidi Cram. How are you, it has been a long time!! I don't know if you will remember this, but you were working at the hospital when our little boy was born... and you brought me my first 'real' meal. That was a surprise to see you there!! :) Your family is so cute!!! http://thekevincarpenterfamily.blogspot.com/
10 comments:
She is so cute. I can't believe you are already half way there on number 2.
I love that little bug! It was so much fun to spend time with you all and get to see her little personality come out! She is such a sweetheart!
We are at such a fun stage right now! She is so cute!
She is a doll! Aren't kids so silly?
Just like her mother
COURTNEY!! Hi, this is Angie (Allen) Carpenter... I found your blog via Heidi Cram. How are you, it has been a long time!! I don't know if you will remember this, but you were working at the hospital when our little boy was born... and you brought me my first 'real' meal. That was a surprise to see you there!! :) Your family is so cute!!!
http://thekevincarpenterfamily.blogspot.com/
She is so much like you. So silly and beautiful by nature!
So funny... You need to wipe off the les on your camera!!! Then no more fuzz!
Court-
Long time, no nothing! Your little girl is so beautiful and I am soooo excited that you are having a little boy- yay! Kristie
Hey! Post some pictures of your baby bump.
Post a Comment