Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby #2



We are so excited to announce that Lainey will soon have a baby brother! He is healthy which is all we really cared about, but we look forward to having a little man in the house. The technician told us not to take the baby home if its a girl because she is so sure its a boy. He is measuring exactly the right size for his due date. Hooray!

21 comments:

Meghan said...

Yeah! I'm sitting here trying to explain the pics to Landon and Halle. We are so excited for you guys! I bet he'll look exactly like Courtney! Congrats!

Diana said...

How fun. I have LOVED having a girl first and a little guy next! Beware of a MAJOR crush on him. I promise it has been so fun...I'm sure you were wanting a sister for Lainey for various reasons, but she will have one. She will LOVE her little brother. How fun!!

Grandma Patti said...

We are so blessed!

Stacy said...

He's got such a great spine! Good work! Alex can't wait!

Jaci said...

Hooray for Dieter Jr.!

Kallee said...

Yippy! You're really in for it, and I am so excited for you.

I called Clayton after finding out that Jared was a boy and explained to him that the technician was 99% sure that we were having a boy, but to be 100% sure she would want to check again in a month to make sure "it" hadn't fallen off. To which Clayton replied, "Can that happen." Oh man, I was laughing for hours afterwards. He hates that story. Don't tell him I told you:).

linzy said...

CONGRATS!!! We are excited for you guys!

Mama said...

He better look like courtney....or else TJ....(:SO excited!!! love, minda

Trisha said...

I can't wait to hear the name choices and to see what he looks like!

Kateka said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. He is already so cute. And check out that spine! Truly, that is a studly spine if I've ever seen one. :)

kollers said...

YEAH!!!!! Way to start it off guys- one of each! We'll I'm so excited for you guys and I love the pictures, he seems pretty developed! He he. What a darling family you guys are and I bet Lainey is so excited!

Hamilton Clan said...

A little boy!!! Little boys just steal your heart Court! I'm sure he'll steal his sisters soon enough as well! Congrats, hope you're feeling well!

The Bryger Family said...

Little boys are so fabulous! I am happy for Lainy that she is going to be a big sister. How fun for all of you!!!

Kasey

Allie said...

Girls than boys are totally the best ever! I was actually disappointed when I found out that I was having a boy instead of another girl (mostly just because of money) but now that I have both I wouldn't have it any other way.
Just as a side note, my girl looks like her dad and my boy looks like me... so hopefully it will be the same for you too!

Bennetts said...

CONGRATS you guys. He is going to be one handsome little man if you ask me!!!!

baxtersrus said...

A boy will be so fun! Congrats!

crazycranefamily said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but that looks like his thigh bone to me.
I absolutely LOVE having one girl, and then one boy.
Congratulations.

Mom said...

You have such a darling family!! love you,
Aunt Wees

Christensen's said...

Wahoo!!! I am so excited for you both! Boys are a lot of fun!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Congrats! James is excited to have a buddy!

The Richardsons said...

Yipee Courtney! Thats is so fun and exciting!!! I bet you are so excited! betsey