Goodbye slim summer..... hello chunky winter
I had a sad moment yesterday while I was putting away my clean clothes. I decided to pack away my slim summer clothes and unpack my winter and chubby maternity clothes. For those of you who have experienced being pregnant and fat you know my grief.
5 comments:
soooo cute little girl! And sorry about getting fatter...what are you now a size 2 ??? hahaaa, kidding, I hate that too! Happy for you and your new baby....maybe this one will look like you!
love you, sis
I can't believe that you are pregnant again! Isn't that a little quick?...just teasing...I am always so happy when another friend gets pregnant, but I don't know that anyone will catch up with me. Congratulations! And I am sure that you are still a skinny minny!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news. Lainey will love having a new little buddy.
(I hope you don't mind. I found you on Ashley's blog.)
Waaaaaah! Cry me a river! As if you ever get fat! I'm the one in this family who is overbese and I ain't even prego. Never have been and probably won't ever be! (And that's okay by the way.)
Yay Courts, Congrats! I am so super excited for you. I hope I get to see you soon. I love seeing you all still tiny and prego.
Post a Comment