Saturday, October 25, 2008

Get with the program!

I guess I will just post the pictures because as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.



Did you have an "ah-hah!" moment and figure out who we are?

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

you guys look smokin hott!!

Jules said...

jim and suzanne smith? (with tans.)

Jules said...

okay--oprah and steadman--but you are way too cute to be oprah....

Trisha said...

You've always looked great with dark skin!

crazycranefamily said...

I saw it and thought OPRAH! How did you get TJ to look like Steadman? That is awesome.

Christensen's said...

So funny! I can't believe I couldn't figure out who you were. Anyway...I had fun taking your pics. I will work on them tomorrow and email them to you, hopefully within a day or two. You shouldn't have given me any money!

Krista said...

Oh good one Court - it looks like fun - I never would have thought TJ could pull off being a black man :)

Andi said...

Coolest picture EVER

Kateka said...

I still can not believe your hair... So curly. Was that a mess to get straight again?

Stacy said...

Cool costumes!! But why don't I know who Steadman is?

Tris said...

You guys look awesome! I am totally impressed how everything turned out! You did a great job! I wish I could have seen your hair that curly in real life and maybe even have touched it.

linzy said...

I am speechless...

Angie said...

too funny coutney- we are coming to UT for a few weeksI hope to see you:) love ya

Meghan said...

I love it! I had to show Jon, and he was laughing so hard at TJ! You should win a contest for those costumes!

The Richardsons said...

O my gosh! You guys are so funny! I love that! Is that lindsays man?? You are seriously so funny!