
This Monday I went outside and THIS was sitting on my driveway! I have always known that I am scared to death of spiders, but I physically could not make myself get within 5 feet of that thing. I had to use the zoom on my camera. Luckily, my neighbor was over and she captured it and released it in our other neighbor's yard (dont worry, no one lives there).
10 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. (Just passed out). Okay, I am awake now. That spider made me pass out. That is the worst thing I have ever seen. What kind is it? Is it like the godzilla of tarantula's (sp?)?
HOlY HUGE! I would have passed out. That was nice of you not to kill it. :)
Kasey
That thing looks fierce. I'm glad you are alive and it didn't kill you. There is a good chance I will have nightmares about that spider tonight.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!
I think I might have died on the spot. Just looking at the photo makes me gag a little bit.
But seriously, are tarantulas indigenous to this area????
HOLY CRAP!!! Didn't even know those things got that big around here let alone existed. The first thing I thought was that TJ was playing an EARLY Halloween trick on you...
and I'm just now noticing the other comments and I promise I didn't copy the Bryer's or Joni's opening line... funny huh??... well I thought so:)
That is discusting! I would not have let him away alive though....death to the spiders!
Good thing you didn't kill it. One night I killed a big spider like that and THOUSANDS of babies came out of it. I can't even describe the HORROR. Next time let your neighbor kill it. YUCKY!
Is that a tarantula? Scary!!! The only place I have ever seen those, besides as a pet...I know you are thinking who would want that as a pet, but I had a neighbor who had several tarantula pets...anyway, was in the Kanosh Canyon. At least those kind aren't poisonous...if that makes you feel any better, but probably not.
Yuck! That gives me the creeps just thinkin' about it! And I thought my basement spiders were big. Nevermind! I would have ran that over with my car.
Post a Comment