Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some cute pics






This is Lainey's silly face.

13 comments:

Kateka said...

How do you get your foot caught in the crib and sleep through that? She must have been sleeeeeeepy. You always dress her so cute too.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Court she is so cute!

Tris said...

Ohhhhh, we sure miss you guys and that cute little bug. We can't wait to see you in a week.

linzy said...

how cute!! we need get together!!

The Bryger Family said...

Love the glasses pic! These are way cute pics of Lainey!

Kasey

Christensen's said...

Don't you love it when they start wanting to do everything that you do. My kids still like to wear my shoes. It is fun to see how they want to be just like us. Who else adores you like that? They just don't know any better:)

Nicole said...

She is such a doll. What a cute family you have!!!

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that after looking at Sarah's comment I adore you like that and would wear your shoes anytime!

Andi said...

Okay this might sound kind of weird but when I first opened your blog page I thought it was my husband in that pic. Scott even has that same shirt. Ha! I think I might have to send you a similar pic so you don't think I'm a nut.

Bennetts said...

Oh she is so stinkin' cute!! Lovin the shoes in the one pic. What a looker.

Shelley said...

That one of TJ and Lainey is so cute. They look a lot a like (to my eyes)

Courtney said...

what cute little pictures! it was so nice seeing you the other day. thanks for making me feel like part of the family. love, carpool
courtneyandbruno.blogspot.com

Scott Barclay said...

I see Lainey is holding up the number 1 sign. I am so proud of her.
Scott