Thursday, June 26, 2008

any resemblance?












TJ thought Lainey looked like Barf from Space Balls. Her hair was in pigtails but she likes to pull the elastics out, and ta daaa, this is how she looked for the rest of the day.

7 comments:

Trisha said...

You know what's funny? I saw space balls before I saw star wars, so when I finally saw the later, I was so confused! Didn't realize space balls was a spoof!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so funny! I love it. The best part is she still is so stinkin cute even with her hair sticking out!

Bennetts said...

ha ha that is dang funny, I do have to say I see it a little but she is way to foxy even with her stylish hair do

Nicole and Abe said...

I can't believe I found you guys!! I started looking up old friends, and found your blog! HOw are you guys doing? I see that you have a little one now and she is so adorable!! I hope all is going well with you.

Christensen's said...

That is too funny! Although I think Lainey is a bit cuter than him. :) It was fun to see you and TJ at the parade! We need to get together sometime. Even though you have already seen the baby, it doesn't mean you can't come and visit sometime!

Chelsea said...

Court!
I just ran into your blog! Im so happy. Your family is too adorable.
We need to all get together again...soon!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer! :)

baxtersrus said...

Hey Courtney! I'm glad I found your blog! I haven't seen your little girl since last summer, she's so cute! We need to get together sometime. Chad and I are out in Tooele, but we come to Salt Lake a lot, so give us a call sometime!