So, I worked last Friday night and TJ was in charge while I slept away saturday morning. I woke up to find this, thats right, a diaper on my angel's head.
how funny!! it looks like you guys are doing well! :) it's been so long since i've seen you! oh the single's ward days....and then the student ward days! :)
bye the way do you know what brock is up to now a days?
7 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Too cute!
we are looking at yourpictures and I asked bean who it was, he said, "TDAY, he comin here." we are so excited to see you. minda
Well she is so cute I guess she can pull off any look!
That looks like something TJ would do. I love it.
So if the diaper was on her head then what was on her bottom? Kind of scary thought isn't it? Oh, and I think T.J. nees to be wearing the diaper.
TJ is hillarious! We probaby have one big enough to fit on his head next time we see him, well, maybe! :)
how funny!! it looks like you guys are doing well! :) it's been so long since i've seen you! oh the single's ward days....and then the student ward days! :)
bye the way do you know what brock is up to now a days?
Post a Comment