Saturday, April 26, 2008

Great News!!! Well, sort of.

So, TJ is going back to school. He applied to the MBA program at Westminster, the U of U, and Utah State. the GREAT NEWS is that TJ was accepted to all 3!!! Now the problem is that we, well, he, has to decide where to go. If any of you know someone who recently graduated from the U or Westminster's MBA programs let us know so we can have some input. Anyway, I am super proud of him, and we are both pretty excited!

7 comments:

Bennetts said...

CONGRATS TJ!!!!!! You two are way to smart!! (Did you go to Preston High??I hear that really smart people go there??!!??)

camigodfrey said...

that is awsome, congratulations!

Christensen's said...

Congratulations!~ I am way excited for you both. I still hope that you will move to Utah County, but is that out of the picture? Good look on deciding where to go. Better to have lots of options then none :)

linzy said...

Congrats TJ!!! You are the bomb! :)

Tris said...

Well, well, well! Aren't you just a smarty pants? (I stole the quote from Halle.) Way to go Teej!
Have fun in Indy and kick some trash on your mini marathon!

Shelley said...

Wow - good job TJ! (you better not choose the U, or you'll have to deal with uncle kent)

shelley

Trisha said...

Well you know where we want you to go! Logan please!