Thursday, March 13, 2008

curse daylight savings

Does anybody else hate daylight savings? It never really bothered me too much until I had Lainey, now I want to curse it. Just when I think she is starting to nap well and get on a schedule......dalight savings comes and ruins my life. I guess my life really is pretty good if my main stress is my daughter not taking naps. But still, daylight savings sucks.

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

My girls usually have a hard time with day light savings but this time they haven't with the spring forward. I have just made sure that they wake up at the new time of what they normally would wake up so they would be ready when it was nap time.

Andi said...

I KNOW!! Boo!

Kateka said...

Amen. I've been so tired all week. Blah.

Hannah :] said...

I hear ya I HATE daylight savings