Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Surprise Valentines Date!
I really should be cleaning my house while the muffin (lainey) is sleeping, but I had to tell everyone how excited I am for this Saturday. TJ is surprising me with a date......I have no idea what it is, but I can tell he thinks its going to be way cool, so that gets me really excited. Check my blog, I will post pics of our date and let you all in on the surprise too! I love surprises! The first two valentines we spent together TJ bought me tickets to musicals, the first one was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. He bought these tickets because I grew up watching the movie, it was my family's favorite. When I found out he bought the tickets I was seriously worried because the movie is pretty cheesy, and musicals are usually even more cheesy, but it actually was done very well, and the actors were so good that it wasn't cheesy at all, it was actually really fun and entertaining. The second valentines we went to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.....lets just say it was a little weird, and we didn't like it as much as Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Anyway, I dont know if it will be a play or not this year, but I cant wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to let me know what he does for you! I love surprises, even when they aren't for me!! :)
I bet I know where you are going! But I won't guess, because I might ruin the surprise!
Post a Comment